Be a national leader in keeping America technologically strong by promoting Science, Technology, Engineering and Math careers especially in underserved communities
- To inspire and motivate underserved students to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
- To enlighten and engage families, educators, communities and employers to assist underserved students pursuing STEM career
- To inspire our nation through recognition of the achievements of Hispanics and other role models in STEM
- To enable and leverage Hispanic STEM talent to play a leadership role
- To collaborate and cooperate nationally within the STEM community
GMiS Senior Leadership
Norman Fortenberry, Sc.D.
Chief Executive Officer
Gary Cruz, Ph.D.
IT Services Consultant
Edward De La Torre
Web Services, Video, Print & Communications