The 2021 Research Poster Competition sponsored by NASA presents college students with the opportunity to showcase their latest research findings through a poster presentation to STEM professionals.
Students are encouraged to present individual and unclassified research – dissertation, thesis, senior project, or co-op, internship, or research experiences. Students may earn monetary prizes and be recognized at the Student Leadership Awards Show. Furthermore, students can further enhance their job search as competition judges may be looking for technical talent to recruit into graduate programs, research labs, summer internships, co-ops, or full-time employment.
Research Poster Competition Eligibility
• Open to undergraduate and graduate students who are traditionally underrepresented in the STEM and health-related disciplines.
• Projects will be showcased at the virtual 2021 GMiS Research Scholars Exhibit Hall.
• Entries limited to individual research and not research project teams (i.e., recognized competitor must be a single individual, not a team).
• Presentations will be made virtually to STEM professionals and compete to earn top awards.
• May be enrolled full-time or part-time.
The 2021 GMiS Research Poster Competition will be held virtually on Thursday, October 14 (Graduate Students) and Friday, October 15 (Undergraduate Students).
Visit the Research Poster Competition website for all competition details, and contact email@example.com with any questions.